Last modified: October 15, 2019
RokSure Corp, (hereinafter referred to as RokSure) with seat and registered address in Bulgaria, Sofia 1407, 1-5 Rusalyiski Prohod Str, ground floor, UIC: 205756669 is a start-up company in the FinTech Industry delivering consulting and operational services in the field of FX and CFD trading, risk management & liquidity.
Thank you for visiting RokSure! Your trust is important to us and we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
When you use this website, you consent to the collection and use of the information as regulated in this Policy. You also confirm that RokSure may, at its sole discretion, without notice, modify, revoke, or otherwise update this Policy pursuant to General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
Information We Collect
Information we may collect from you includes:
- Website activity (browsing activity, pages visited, clicks made, links followed, etc.);
- Technical information (IP address, cookie string data, etc.);
- Personal data (provided by you, like name, email address, location, phone number, log in details, etc.);
Use of Your Information
RokSure as a Controller executes the following operations and processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To introduce you & provide you with the product/services we offer;
- To notify you about changes to our products/services;
- To provide you with information about products that third parties offer;
- To inform you of any marketing activities we hold (events, trainings, webinars, publications, etc.);
- To introduce you to us as a company for the means of employer banding;
- To make job vacancies available to you and the respective option to apply for them;
- To perform contractual or pre-contractual obligations where this applies;
- To improve and develop our web site and respective products/services in order to better serve you;
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To quickly process your transactions;
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
Disclosure of Your Information
RokSure applies administrative, technical and physical measures designed to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized breach, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Data retention shall continue for as long as we have any reason to process it and pursuant to the provisions of data retention as per EU GDPR.
Links to Other Sites
Children’s Privacy Protection
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. Our web/mobile sites, apps or products/services are not designed for or intentionally targeted at children 18 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
Rights of Data Subjects
As a Data Subject you have the following rights:
- Right to Information – where you can request information about the storage and processing of your personal data;
- Right of Withdrawal – where you can opt to withdraw your consent for RokSure to process your data;
- Correction Rights – where you can request to correct any data that is outdated or incorrect;
- Blocking Rights – where you can ask for deletion or blocking of your personal data processed by us;
- Right of Objection – where you can object to our processing of your data;
- Right of Complaint – where you can file a complaint against the processing of personal data before the competent control body.
Competent Supervisory Authority
The competent supervisory body in Bulgaria is the Commission for Personal Data Protection. Address: Sofia 1592, “2 Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov Blvd”. More information on the subject of protection of personal data as well as contact detail of Data Protection Authorities can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
This website is for information purposes only. For this reason, none of its contents should be taken as investment advice, nor as recommendation on speculative buying or selling of any financial instrument.
Trading on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade FX or CFDs you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could lose some or your full initial investment.